The 9th Asia – Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights, the largest gathering of organizations, institutes and universities in the field of SRHR in Vietnam as well as in Asia-Pacific. If you're involved in any area of the SRHR, this is the conference you don't want to miss!
The topics covered by the conference includes state-of-the-art research; policy and programme evidence; service delivery systems; advocacy and communication of different elements of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) especially with respect to the most vulnerable populations. The meeting will emphasize equity, inclusiveness and rights.
The selection of oral presentations and posters for presentation will be based on the quality of submissions and their relevance to the key conference subthemes:
1. Overcoming social, cultural and religious barriers in sexual and reproductive health.
2. Towards a just economic order for sexual and reproductive health.
3. Strengthening justice systems for sexual and reproductive health and rights.
4. Making good quality sexual and reproductive health education available to all.
5. Advancing justice and equity in sexual and reproductive health and health care.
6. Other themes of relevance to SRHR in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The review of submissions will be guided by the theme and subthemes of the conference, but the specific committee will give full consideration to abstracts related to other themes relevant to SRHR, and may create additional sessions or tracks to accommodate these. The deadline for online submission of abstracts is 31 March 2017.
A panel of Vietnamese and international experts will anonymously review all submissions. A limited number of scholarships will be provided by the Organizing Committee to the presenters of papers selected for oral or poster presentation.